WAGER FOR ENTERPRISE: CONSULTING
Transparency matters. Employees are more motivated when they know how to move up the salary ladder: they work harder, are more incentivized, and collaborate better. But it's not just about the business' bottom line, keeping salary information secret tends to hurt those who already lack pay parity and may create an illegal pay gap.
Embracing pay transparency is not a choice between revealing everything or nothing. It's about shifting away from salary information as taboo and getting focused on process and data. It means reckoning with unequal pay and addressing biases. This process is not always easy, but it's necessary.
WAGER CONSULTING can support your organization in helping you decide what level of transparency is suitable for your business. We create and implement the process of transitioning from a closed system to one more open and employee-friendly.
• REVIEW OF CURRENT TRANSPARENCY POLICY
• REVIEW HOW COMPENSATION IS AWARDED DURING NEGOTIATIONS
• REVISION OF TRANSPARENCY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND TRAINING
• CREATE PROCESS FOR TRANSITIONING TO TRANSPARENCY
• EMPLOYEE TRAINING ON NEGOTIATING SALARIES AND PROMOTIONS
• MARKETING TRAINING ON PROMOTING NEW TRANSPARENCY POLICIES TO INDUSTRY
• 1:1 EMPLOYEE SUPPORT WHICH MAY INCLUDE SPECIFICS ON THEIR REVIEW PROCESS